IMPORTANT POINTS AND RULES FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Abstracts must be sent over the system and must be in ENGLISH. Abstracts sent independently of the system, by post, or in languages other than English will not be accepted. Abstracts sent over the internet, if accepted, will be printed as they arrive, so they should be free of errors.
Online Abstract Submission
Last date for submission of abstracts: February 18, 2011.
BEST ABSTRACT AWARDS
Awards will be given for the three best abstracts in each categories (Poster Presentations, Video Presentations, Open Communication).
RULES FOR ABSTRACTS
1. Abstracts will be gathered via the online abstract system.
2. Authors’ names must not include their academic titles.
3. The abstract must contain the following headers: Objective, Material, Method, Results, Conclusion and Keywords.
4. The abstract, not including the title, author’s name and surname must not exceed 3,000 characters.
5. Names must be written with only the first letter capitalized, and unabbreviated.
6. The name and address of the institution where the author works must be included.
7. Abstracts headers must be in title case (first letters capitalized only), with the exception of abbreviations.
8. If abbreviations are used in the abstract, the unabbreviated form must be included in parentheses.
9. The objective and material of the project must be briefly stated. Results must be summarized with sufficient numerical data, and conclusions should be explained within the results presented.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR OPEN COMMUNICATIONS
Instructions for accepted abstracts for open communications.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS
Instructions for accepted abstracts for poster presentations. Posters must be 70 cm wide and 90 cm high and should be designed to be legible from at least one meter away. The date, place and number of the stands where posters will be exhibited shall be announced by the organizing committee. Posters will be hung by their owners on the date they are presented, between 08:00 and 09:00 and taken down also by their owners, between 18:00 and 19:00 on the same day. Posters not taken down within this time period shall be removed. The congress organization shall assume no responsibility for posters damaged or lost in this process. Posters shall be affixed by sticky putty, and no other material shall be allowed. Assistance will be provided to the presenters in hanging their posters.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VIDEO PRESENTATIONS
Instructions for accepted abstracts for video presentations.
Only videos uploaded to the online abstract submission program will be considered for judging, acceptance and presentation.
Please submit your video abstract online, upload your video, and then send one copy of your video in CD or DVD format no later than February 18, 2011 to the Opteamist Tourism & Organization : Edis Sakic,Project Assistant | Fener Caddesi Cemil Bey Apt. No:23 Daire:4 Kat:4 Kalamış - Kadıköy / İstanbul / Turkey. Tel: +90 216 414 1111 / e-mail: email@example.com
Uploading videos is slower than downloading media or software with which you may be familiar. Depending on the length of your video and upload speed of your internet connection, you may experience 30 to 60 minutes to upload the video. Please be patient and plan accordingly.